Friday, April 06, 2007

Our assignment for this week is capturing Spring. Most of my photos are of flowers, since that is what we have plenty of. :) The first picture is one of the big storm that passed through here earlier this week. I tried to get some better ones, but the rude cat that adopted us decided that licking my feet and trying to worm it's way through my ankles would be a good way to worm it's way into my heart...ha-ha-ha. I ended up shooting the cat several times with my water bottle.

So, without further ado...the pictures:






















3 Comments:

Blogger Elissa said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Daffodil and the Tulip!! (my two favorite flowers!)

8:40 PM  
Blogger Daniel and Christa Blanchard said...

Great pictures! And that poor cat! :-)

Loooove You!!!!

5:40 AM  
Blogger Simply Tiffany said...

Elissa,

Thanks! I really enjoy still life.

My dear, confused sister,

Poor cat?!?!?!?! I just know you meant, "Poor Tissy." ;-) Or as Abigial used to say, "Poe-poe-Tissy..."

Love you too!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home